Virtual Birth Plan Session
Work with a knowledgable doula to create a birth plan specific to you. As hospital policies change rapidly, certain considerations can be discussed to align your expectations and hopes for the last hours of pregnancy, and the first hours of parenthood.
- Zoom Video Conference to cover options and goals
- Prepare for what the current hospital labor room will look and feel with COVID-19 concerns
- Learn to advocate for yourself when support persons are limited
- Have specific language that can be used to create a clearly understood and collaborative birth environment
- Leave with specific birth plan for your labor and 1st-hour with your baby
- General Q & A to address other questions